Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Month, Flash Dance,and Sunglasses

Sarah Anne was one month old last Thursday! It's hard to believe...time is flying. She is trying to smile, and has smiled a couple of times. She is giving a kind of half smile every now and then. She is a really good and precious baby.






I wear a handband sometimes in the shower and when I put on my make-up. Caroline loves to "help" me put on my make-up. She also likes to put it on herself (I just give her a make-up brush and she brushes the brush all over her face....no actual make-up is involved!). This morning as I was getting ready for the day, she dug out one of my headbands and wanted me to put it on her. She wouldn't let me put it on as a headband, so instead it looks more like a sweatband. If she had a leotard and leg warmers, she would be ready for Flash Dance or Fame! lol Here is what this all looked like. She wore the headband all morning until it was time to get dressed. :)




Later in the day, after Caroline gave up the Flash Dancer look, she dug out a pair of my old sunglasses from her toy basket. She has loved to play with our sunglasses since she was about six months old. As I've said before (and as all children do) she immitates what she sees us doing. Ben and I both wear our sunglasses on our heads, so guess what Caroline has been doing, on her own, with the sunglasses?!?


Here are some other pictures of the girls. :)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

those headband pics are so funny