Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shhhhh....

Caroline is getting much better about being quiet when Sarah Anne is asleep. She is even starting to whisper. :) When she sees SA sleeping, it goes something like this:

She puts her finger to her nose....not over her mouth,but she points it up as she would if she were saying Shhhhh, and says "Baby Sissy nigh nigh". Then she walks around with her finger to her nose. She's getting the idea. :)

Sarah Anne is very smiley and giggly lately. In the morning (after sleeping for 12 straight hours I might add!) she will lay in her bed smiling and giggling until I go in to get her. She is always so happy in the mornings! She is the first thing Caroline wants to see when she wakes up each day! Sarah Anne is getting so long (not fat...just long and muscular)that I have started putting her in some 12 mo. pajamas that Caroline was wearing last Dec. Perhaps she is a future Olympian with her little athletic build!

Right now I'm watching Caroline walk around with one of my old purses over her shoulder, a pair of my old sunglasses on her head (which she put there by herself!)and the phone in one hand. She's almost 2 going on 16....yikes!

1 comment:

Corie said...

12 hours straight!!! WOW! That is fantastic.
Chloe is still going about 8 hours, sometimes 9... but I know that is still really good for 11 weeks.

I can't believe she is in 12 month pj's. Big girl!