Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shaving

This morning Caroline was in the bathroom with Ben while he was getting ready for work. He felt Caroline doing something to his leg, and when he looked down she was shaving his leg with my razor! I guess she found it in the cabinet under my sink....the child-proof latch is broken on that side.

Yesterday I was changing Sarah Anne in her room when I heard a banging on her door. I peeked around the corner to see Caroline hitting the door with a butter knife....a butter knife? Where in the world did she find that upstairs?!?!? I have no idea how she gets into the things she does sometimes. Maybe she hijacked it from the dishwasher as I was loading it, and then hid it away for future use. Sound improbable for an almost 2 year old....not for her!

Sarah Anne's physical therapy is going really well. She has made a lot of progress, and we now only have to go every other week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

too funny. Glad Sarah Anne is doing so well. She will be done soon:)

Corie said...

That is hilarious!!!

Nicole watched Chloe today and we were talking about how we wish Sarah Anne and Chloe could meet!!!

Someday.....
Like you said, maybe they can train for the Olympics together!!!