Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy's Helper

Caroline loves to help....with everything! She helps me load and unload the washer and dryer, she helps me load and unload the dishwasher, she dusts, she sweeps, she throws things away, she finds my shoes for me, picks out my clothes, and loves to help with anything to do with Sarah Anne. What a sweetheart! Last night she was helping me give Sarah Anne a bath. When we were finished I took SA into her room to get her ready for bed. I asked Caroline to take SA's wet towel into the bathroom. Later, when I was giving Caroline her bath, I opened the cabinet to take out a clean towel for her. There, on top of all of the clean towels, was SA's towel from her bath. Caroline had put it away in the cabinet! Although I didn't mean for her to put it in the cabinet, I did think that she was really clever to put it in the cabinet. :) She is so observant. I wonder how many more years she will enjoy helping? I figure before she turns 10 the novelty will wear off. :)

No comments: