Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Green Means Go

Today while running errands with the girls, we were playing a children's cd in the car. There is one song in particular that is very up beat, and Caroline loves dancing to it! We stopped a red light just as the song came on, so I looked back at Caroline and "danced" (as much as you can driving the car!) with her. She was pointing towards the front seat, and I thought she was just excited about the song. So, trying to show her I was enjoying the song as much as she was, I continued to "dance". Finally I realized that she was pointing to the traffic light...which had turned green. Cars were passing us on the left, and cars were impatiently waiting for me to go behind us. :) Oopps! There's nothing like taking driving directions from a 2 year old. Who knew they could be backseat drivers so young!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Too funny!!!
Next she'll be telling you that you cut someone off.

I remember my sister told me that Riley used to point out when she was speeding. :)